Several Boulder-area companies were recognized February 22, 2012 by “10 for Change,” a city-funded program that encourages energy-use reduction and environmentally friendly changes to a business’ operations. More than 110 companies are signed up for the voluntary program. “10 for Change” calls for companies to reduce energy use by 10 percent in the program scorecard areas of outreach, energy, waste, transportation and water.
Whiterock Building received an award for total greenhouse gas reduction…by 43%!
, posted in Blog
| Comments Off
10 for Change challenges your business to make efforts to demonstrate leadership in environmental performance. Taking the Challenge includes your business in the County’s largest commercial energy-reduction initiative and allows you to save some real green. Even if you don’t pay the gas and electric bill for your workspace, all efforts made by your business can be quantified and attributed to the Challenge’s annual reduction targets.
Join the Program!
Joining 10 for Change is free, voluntary and takes just five minutes!
How the Program Works:
- Register Your Business in 5 minutes
- Receive Scorecard and Resources
- Create Your Action Plan
- Save Money
- Measure Results
- Celebrate Accomplishments
Join us right now! Simply email us the business information requested below. We will be in touch within 3 business days.
- Business Name
- Business Address (including Suite # if applicable, and Zip)
- Business Type: Retail, Office, Restaurant, Hotel, Manufacturing
- 10 for Change Primary Contact Name, Phone, and Email
- Your URL
- Estimated # of Businesses in Your Building (including yours)
- Number of Employees in Your Business
- # of Square Feet in Your Occupied Space
- Do you pay your electricity and natural gas bills, or does your landlord?
- How did you hear about 10 for Change?
- Include email addresses of those to receive our e-newsletter